Next Level eCommerce Websites for Growing Business
When you sell online, your eCommerce website is the lifeblood of your business. Therefore, subtle elements of of design can make the difference between your success and failure. Our eCommerce designers are experts at their craft.
- eCommerce websites need to look great,
- Integrated Shopping Cart experience for your customers
- Be easy to use and easy to navigate,
- Present your product details, pricing and images in an easy to read format,
- Convert browsers into customers,
- Product variations should be easy to find,
- Cross selling capabilities are important,
- Up-selling can be vital if you have up-sells available,
- Gather leads at different points in the sales funnel.
A great eCommerce design is just part of your overall marketing strategy.
Do You Want A Next Level eCommerce Websites?
We do it better, we do it faster and in a lot cases we do it cheaper. No need to hire the amateurs when Seota's designers & developers are just a click away.
Seota's offices are located in DFW, on the Dallas N. Tollway in Frisco, TX. As a result, it is easy for our clients to meet with us.
- Seota may be the best small business eCommerce company on the planet.
- Seota has real developers on staff that understand how the software works under the hood. For this reason, we are able to do things that most web agencies can't.
- Seota is run by real business people who have built eCommerce solutions for themselves, for large corporations and for customers just like you. Consequently, your eCommerce investment is more likely to bear fruit.
- Did we mention we have Real developers and eCommerce design teams on staff that can bend the internet to their will. We can't overstate how important this is. If you have worked with other 'agencies' you know what we are talking about.
- We work in all the popular platforms and frameworks including; Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart and custom built shopping cars.
- Our clients love us. Have you read our reviews?
Take the risk out of your eCommerce project, hire the experts that can get your project done on time and on budget.
For information about eCommerce Storefront website design & development call us at 972-737-2830
Important things to know when selling online
If you are selling online you should know these very important measurements, they will help better spend your marketing dollars. These measurements are understood to have a time dimension. (1 day, 1 week, 1 month, etc..)
Conversion Ratio or CR: simply put, how many visitors do you need to make one sale. If you get 1 sale per 100 visits, your conversion ratio is 1% ((1/100)%) Conversion ratios for most small retailers range from .05% to 3%.
Best Converting Keyword Phrases: This is a conversion ration broke down to the phrase that your buyers search for.
$PV: - or Dollar Per Visitor: This metric is revenue/visits. If you have 100 visits and you made $159 in sales - each visitor to your website is worth $1.59.
Profit per Visit: Profit / Visits. If you profit per visit is $1 and you spend $1.25 per click on advertising, you are losing money on every click. (you won't believe how many people spend more for traffic than the traffic is worth)
Cost Per Acquisition or Cost Per Conversion: How much do you have to spend on SEO / Advertising / Social to generate a single customer? Simply if you spend $1000 to get 10 customers, your Cost Per Acquisition is $100. 1000/10 = 100. If your customer is is worth $95 to your business, then you just lost money, if they are worth $300, you made money. (theoretically).
There are many more ratios and measurement to help you better target your marketing and your marketing budget. If you want to discuss this with our Retail SEO team, please call 972-737-2830
eCommerce software platforms have been getting better every month. As a result, there is a viable option for almost any business to be quickly selling online. Determining which software storefront platform is right for you is based on your specific selling needs. For this reason, you should take advantage of our free consultation.
What are the key factors for picking an eCommerce software?
- The complexity of the products you are selling: For instance, selling printing online is complicated, there are a number of options per product that change the price and the shipping cost. Paper weight, paper type, finished size, rounded corners, quantity. (for folded brochures, the options keep expanding). We had to build custom shopping cart software for our current printing client in Frisco, TX. The existing platforms within our clients budget could not handle the complexity of selling printing online.
- Marketing Automation and Integration: The sophistication of your marketing and integration to 3rd party tools is an important consideration. As a result, most eCommerce software is adapting to the changing environment and even entry level solutions allow for adding marketing automation tools.
- The amount of control you want of your website. If you are using an online Software-as-a-Service eCommerce platform like Shopify you typically give up flexibility and control but gain ease of use. It is important to realize, you never really own your website if you are on a SaaS eCommerce selling platform.
These are just a few of the items you need to consider before you embark on your e-commerce project. We have built custom eCommerce stores and we have implemented third party platforms. Such as, OpenCart, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce and DotNetCart.
In closing, our founder built the PGA of America’s first online ticketing system for the Ryder Cup and PGA Championship, has been involved at Revlon, Alcon Labs, The USGA and the PGA Tour. Not to mention, we have deep knowledge and experience around most online shopping technology, design and strategy.
Selling to other business is a major function of eCommerce and a lot of B2B offline sellers are behind the curve on selling online. Do you want to get a leg up on the competition? See our B2B eCommerce Page.
Shopping Cart design for B2B customers has a different level of sophistication and often requires a more robust tool set. As a result, you need to pick you eCommerce Shopping Cart design team carefully. Please call Seota before you do anything, we may help you from spending money twice on the same project.
eCommerce Shopping Cart Software
WooCommerce: WooCommerce is very popular with WordPress customers and small business eCommerce shops. For instance, we have Woo based businesses with 100s of products and high 6 figure sales. Certainly, WooCommerce may be the right answer for your small businesses eCommerce design. In example, We have WooCommerce customers that sell Skin Care, Pool Supplies, Home Entertainment, CBD Oils, and Apparel. A recent WooCommerce design project was for Freedom Hot Sauce. A veteran owned business based in Frisco, TX.
Magento: Seota has built a number of successful Magento projects this year. Magento is a little more resource intensive. Accordingly it requires a higher level of expertise. As a result, we don't often recommend Magento to our small business clients. We have designed online stores to sell electronic components, automobile parts, gifts and jewelry in Magento,
As an illustration, a recent Magento eCommerce project integrates into a database of 73,000 auto parts via API. The parts are searchable by automotive make, model and year. The product data comes from the distributor Turn14 and we then match the part numbers back to a comprehensive list of automobiles. In this case, no other platform, save Magento, could handle the workload.
Custom eCommerce development: our web developers build custom eCommerce applications when the clients needs don't neatly fit into one of the off-the-shelf solutions. A recent custom eCommerce build was for Review Fire which handles complicated subscription payments. We also designed and built a custom solution for a printing client. Printing is one of the most complicated products to sell online and most of the prefab systems are expensive and clunky. We have built custom online stores for Silver Jewelry, Men's Wedding Rings, Cowboy Boots, Printing, Software, and Home Goods.
OpenCart: We currently manage four websites that we designed and built in OpenCart. We have been using OpenCart as an eCommerce platform for 8 years, so we have experience to help you decided if it is the right platform for your project. We have built online stores to sell Apparel, Footwear, and Skincare on OpenCart eCommerce Platform.