eCommerce Website Design
eCommerce Website Design Company
When you sell online, your eCommerce website is the lifeblood of your business. Therefore, subtle elements of your design can make the difference between success and failure.
- eCommerce websites need to look great,
- Be easy to use and easy to navigate.
- Present your product details, pricing and images in an easy to read format
- Convert browsers to customers
- Product variations should be easy to find
- Cross selling capabilities are important
- Up-selling can be vital if you have up-sells available
- Gather leads at different points in the sales funnel.
Profiting from an eCommerce niche is not easy. You need to have a unique product or be able to compete on price and delivery. A great eCommerce design is just part of your overall marketing strategy.
Our Success is Well Documented
Seota has had a great deal of success for our client’s businesses, selling cowboy boots, skincare, t-shirts, electronic components, seasonal gifts and more. In other words, we have extensive experience in eCommerce. Our founder has built and sold e-commerce businesses of his own. Selling millions of dollars of jewelry, karaoke and wedding rings. In addition, E-commerce SEO is part of our e-commerce consulting service offering.
Seota's offices are located in DFW, on the Dallas N. Tollway in Frisco, TX. As a result, it is easy for our clients to meet with us.
We may be the best small business eCommerce company on the planet. Seota has real developers on staff that understand how the software works under the hood. For this reason, we are able to do things that most web agencies can't. We are run by real business people that have built eCommerce solutions for themselves, for large corporations and for a lot of customers just like you. Consequently, your eCommerce investment is more likely to bear fruit.
Take the risk out of your eCommerce project, hire the experts that can get your project done on time and on budget.
For information about eCommerce website design & development call us at 972-737-2830
Risk Reward Pricing
We offer something unique to the industry. If you have a great product or new store concept and your marketing budget is limited, we will work with you on a risk-reward basis. We will work at a deep discount and share in a percent of the monthly revenue generated from our efforts. Not all businesses will qualify for our Risk-Reward Pricing. In order for your business to qualify for our eCommerce Risk-Reward Pricing, you will have to convince our team that you have a viable product and business model. We also need to believe in you, the business owner.
For information about eCommerce website design & development please fill out the form below our give us a call. 972-737-2830
eCommerce software platforms have been getting better every month. As a result, there is a viable option for almost any business to be quickly selling online. Determining which software platform is right for you is based on your specific selling needs. For this reason, you should take advantage of our free consultation.
Here are the key factors for picking an eCommerce software platform
- The complexity of the products you are selling: For instance, selling printing online is complicated, there are a number of options per product that change the price and the shipping cost. Paper weight, paper type, finished size, rounded corners, quantity. (for folded brochures, the options keep expanding). We had to build custom software for our current printing client in Frisco, TX. The existing platforms available within our clients budget could not handle the complexity of selling printing online.
- Marketing Automation and Integration: The sophistication of your marketing and integration to 3rd party tools is an important consideration. As a result, most eCommerce software is adapting to the changing environment and even entry level solutions allow for adding marketing automation tools.
- The amount of control you want of your website. If you are using an online Software-as-a-Service eCommerce platform like Shopify you typically give up flexibility and control but gain ease of use. It is important to realize, you never really own your website if you are on a SaaS eCommerce selling platform.
These are just a few of the items you need to consider before you embark on your e-commerce design & development project. We have built custom eCommerce stores and we have implemented third party platforms. Such as, OpenCart, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce and DotNetCart.
In closing, our founder built the PGA of America’s first online ticketing system for the Ryder Cup and PGA Championship, has been involved at Revlon, Alcon Labs, The USGA and the PGA Tour. Not to mention, we have deep knowledge and experience around most online shopping technology, design and strategy.
eCommerce Shopping Cart Software
WooCommerce: WooCommerce is very popular with WordPress customers and small business eCommerce shops. For instance, we have Woo based businesses with 100s of products and high 6 figure sales. Certainly, WooCommerce may be the right answer for your small businesses eCommerce design. In example, We have WooCommerce customers that sell Skin Care, Pool Supplies, Home Entertainment, CBD Oils, and Apparel. A recent WooCommerce design project was for Freedom Hot Sauce. A veteran owned business based in Frisco, TX.
Magento: Seota has built a number of successful Magento projects this year. Magento is a little more resource intensive. Accordingly it requires a higher level of expertise. As a result, we don't often recommend Magento to our small business clients. We have designed online stores to sell electronic components, automobile parts, gifts and jewelry in Magento,
As an illustration, a recent Magento eCommerce project integrates into a database of 73,000 auto parts via API. The parts are searchable by automotive make, model and year. The product data comes from the distributor Turn14 and we then match the part numbers back to a comprehensive list of automobiles. In this case, no other platform, save Magento, could handle the workload.
Custom eCommerce development: our web developers build custom eCommerce applications when the clients needs don't neatly fit into one of the off-the-shelf solutions. A recent custom eCommerce build was for Review Fire which handles complicated subscription payments. We also designed and built a custom solution for a printing client. Printing is one of the most complicated products to sell online and most of the prefab systems are expensive and clunky. We have built custom online stores for Silver Jewelry, Men's Wedding Rings, Cowboy Boots, Printing, Software, and Home Goods.
OpenCart: We currently manage four websites that we designed and built in OpenCart. We have been using OpenCart as an eCommerce platform for 8 years, so we have experience to help you decided if it is the right platform for your project. We have built online stores to sell Apparel, Footwear, and Skincare on OpenCart eCommerce Platform.