MSP Marketing Plan Jumpstart Package by Seota Digital Marketing
Jumpstart MSP Marketing Plan
Designed To Drive Leads
The Marketing Jumpstart Package is a market plan designed to get leads flowing sooner rather than later. This package focuses on the here and now with a little long-term strategy mixed in. This package can include a new web design or website update.
This marketing plan includes:
- Social Ads
- PPC Ads
- Website updates and possible design work
- Basic Content Marketing
- Top of Funnel Content
- On-Page SEO
- Technical SEO (Google Core Vitals Focused)
- Schema and Structured Data
- Page Titles and Page Structure
- User Intent-Focused Content
- Citations (Off-Page)
- Establish a single source of truth about your business
- Use the single source to create and edit citations everywhere that is relevant (100s of citations)
- Google Business Profile Optimization
- Reputation Management
- Quick Meeting and KPI reviews
Great digital marketing can change the trajectory of your business, and if you're an entrepreneur, that change in your business will change your life.
Seota Digital Marketing
Who Needs the Marketing Jumpstart Package?
This package is for smaller companies that are not quite ready for our more mature marketing packages. Your company is strong at executing your core deliverables but you don't have the marketing in place to grow to the next level. Our Jumpstart clients are typically generating 200k-600k in revenue and know they need marketing help. (some larger clients do the Jumpstart plan) Our goal is to create leads for your business and to possibly coach you on growing your business and brand. We want your competitor to say “where did these guys come from?”, and “how are they getting in on all our deals?”.
As a younger MSP, you already know that marketing is constantly changing and you need an expert on your side to help you get the most out of your marketing spend.
A lot of MSP and Technology companies still rely on networking and referrals as a way to drive business. There is nothing wrong with that approach, but it is typically limited by the owner's and key stakeholders' network and time available to make it rain.
The networking and referral approach to business development can be very difficult for smaller companies because there energy goes into servicing the clients.
To take your MSP or tech company to the next level you must invest in digital marketing that generates leads! You need to generate market awareness and get clients to consider you as a potential partner. By improving and expanding your online presence, running social and PPC ads and starting a long-term SEO program we can get your phones ringing.
The Marketing Jumpstart package is a lead-focused digital marketing package that starts with local ads, landing pages, and top-of-the-funnel content generation. When you are ready to take the next step, Seota can quickly build on this strategy and help you become a 7 figure a year business.
If needed, our web design team will start on an updated version of your website that is focused on SEO and lead generation. We take a strategic approach to building your digital assets, and the website is the lynchpin of our efforts and your long-term success. Once your marketing plan is in place we will start building and improving all of your digital marketing assets including world-class content, reviews, and reputation (we built the ReviewFire SaaS for the specific purpose of improving our client's reputation and reviews.) marketing automation email campaigns, and various proprietary systems architected to attract, engage and convert leads into paying clients.
This marketing package can include a website design but it is not always required. Sometimes, our new MSP clients have a great-looking website, and they only need to build landing pages and do on site content and image edits. If your website is in WordPress we will evaluate it and make a recommendation. If you are on WIX or another DIY web builder tool, we will have to move you to WordPress and another more robust Content Management System. We take a never stop getting better approach to website design and maintenance. The goal is to be constantly making improvements and upgrades so that we rarely have to do a full re-design.
Top of The Funnel (TOFU) Content
Top of The Funnel (TOFU) Content Marketing focuses on prospects doing research about a problem. We call it top of the funnel, but it can often lead to a quick conversion. Top-of-the-funnel content marketing is effective because we are helping the user (prospect) solve a problem and we will offer them some type of free resource to do so. We don't expect anything in return for our free content, but will we give the client the opportunity to trade his email or contact information for even more freemium content. TOFU content, when done right, will attract your targeted audience to your website so that we can begin to build a relationship. TOFU content also helps with part of our SEO plan by building relevancy and hopefully popularity. Great content also helps position you as an expert in your field.
- We will guide you and create content like blogs and articles for the top of the funnel. This plan allows for up to four (4) pieces of content per month.
- Every piece of content we produce will be designed to fit somewhere into the marketing funnel and will be crafted specifically for your brand.
Google My Business Management and Citation Cleanup
- Full Citation audit, correction, and creating 100s of new citations
- Google Business Profile Optimization. Seota will audit your listing and optimize your Google Profile to include correct information, correct primary category, hours of business, website, description, geo-tagged photos (we have a tool for this)
- If appropriate, you will have access to our proprietary Google Business Places Photo App
- Weekly Google Profile posts promoting your offers and digital content.
Google Business Profile Optimization Benefits:
Google actively works to keep searches on their site and not send them to your web page. The Google Business Profile helps them accomplish this goal. The longer a user is on Google, the more likely they are to click an advertisement. We try to use this to your advantage. Your profile page needs to be optimized and presented to the users in such a way to encourage click-to-call actions as well as clicks for more information.
An optimized Google Profile will:
- Increases the number of phone calls you get from your profile page
- Increases web traffic from your profile page
- Build local trust - People trust Google so they trust the Google map listing to be the best for their search
- Showcase your ever-growing five-star reviews obtained from using Review Fire
Citation / Directory Management Benefits:
Google uses a lot of methods to gather and verify the data its spiders crawl on the web. Google tries to deduce what companies are legitimate brands and which are not. Citations help us train Google that your business is what it says it is, where it says it is located and can do what you say it can do. In addition to buying data, Google crawls the major and minor directories and social networks to verify your business.
Our citation service will:
- Increase the number of high-profile citations your business has
- Increase the number of legitimate backlinks to your website
- Improve your relevancy and authority scores with Google
- Focus on driving top-of-the-funnel leads directly from the citation sites
- Prevent competitors and overseas pretenders from claiming your listing with links to their websites and phone numbers.
- Add additional information about your company to citations such as links to your website, links to social media, photos, descriptions, hours, and forms of payment accepted.
Reputation and Review Management
Your good reputation does a number of things to help your business, one of the most important is conversions. A great reputation with a lot of 5 star reviews tells people that it is safe to do business with you. It tells Google it's safe to send client to you and it improves your overall trust. Seota built its own tool to help you manage your reputation. It's called Review Fire and it has gathered 100s of thousands of customer feedback responses and tens of thousands of Google reviews.
Our Reputation Services will:
- Give you access to Review Fire to gather customer feedback
- Train your team on how to get more reviews
- Automate, if possible, the review request process through API integration
- Provide real-time reports and review monitoring
- Help to convert prospects to customers.
Evergreen Local SEO
We are well known for our process-driven local SEO process. Everything listed above will work to improve your national and local MSP SEO, but we have a few other tricks up our sleeves.
Included are activities such as:
- Setup and optimization of Structured Data on each page of the site
- Optimizing page titles
- Creating specific landing pages to help with local search results
- Auditing and fixing internal broken links
- Optimizing internal linking (this is often over-optimized by our competition and can have a negative impact if done wrong)
- Optimizing existing blog posts
- Monitoring Google Search Console for issues. (Indexing and de-indexing issues are the biggest problems)
Benefits of Local SEO:
- Boost Revenue - the top 3 spots on Google maps in search results are an instant boost to revenue.
- Drive Volume - improve phone calls and emails to your business from new prospects
- Expand Market - when done properly SEO allows you to expand your reach beyond your current city
Reporting, Key Metrics, and Tracking the Competition
We track a ton of data and KPIs while we help you grow your business. We will provide you with a dashboard where you can see the most important metrics in real-time whenever you like. We will also take time to explain what we are tracking and why we are tracking it.
Client Meetings & Quarterly Business Reports
- We tailor our meeting schedules to our client's needs
- Early in the process, we may meet once or twice a week, and as your campaign matures, meetings will be monthly
- We do status calls, KPI reporting, and strategy calls as needed
The Marketing Jumpstart Package starts at $1,800 per month +Advertising Spend
This package is tailored to your needs, so the price can vary based on the size of your market, the marketing maturity of the competition, your business objectives, and your budget.