Shopify eCommerce Design & Development
We Create Custom Shopify Shopping Experiences
Shopify is a very popular cloud based eCommerce Platform. With Shopify, all of the servers, networks, software updates and infrastructure security are managed for you. This can be a great benefit to small businesses as it reduces the cost of ownership and operational stress.
A stress free eCommerce solution that removes all the operational headaches of selling online.
Seota is a full-service digital agency located in Frisco, TX. We have a team that specializes in Shopify website design and developing custom Shopify Apps. Seota creates and develops custom Shopify Themes websites for our customers using the latest responsive standards and best practices. As a result, you get the best eCommerce site for your business with the least hassle.
- Inside Every Seota Shopify Web project is the functionality and usability you would expect from a big name retailer, but built on a budget that you can afford.
- Seota does everything your business needs to impress shoppers and convert orders. Allowing your to create a brand image that elevates your business and sells products.
- Seota is affordable but not cheap - we don't take shortcuts and we don't accept every client.
- Strategy-driven Shopify websites with advanced functionality and custom programming are our specialty. If you want your store to do something extra, just ask, chances are we have already build the app to do what you want.
Clean, responsive Shopify Website design attracts new customers, increases conversions, and are easy to manage
Whether you are looking for a new eCommerce site or a redesign of your current site, the collaborative team at Seota will build a stunning, performance driven website designed to help sell more products.
A Repeatable Process
We start with a process that has been a decade in the making. Our objective is to amplify your brand and to help you leverage your digital footprint to increase sales (in a cost-effective manner).
Real Web Developers on Staff
We Draw Your Site Before We Code
Drawing your Shopify site in PhotoShop allows us to show you how your eCommerce business will look and function before we write a line of code. You are able to make changes and approve a real design early in the process. No surprises and no waiting months. We can complete most small business websites in 4-6 weeks. Above all, this reduces your risk of a failed project.
The company was started in 2009 by seasoned professionals. We know this stuff like you know how to ride a bike. In other words, you get the best, most experienced team available.
Do you have a Shopify Store that needs to be redesigned or do you want to create Shopify eCommerce store from scratch? Seota is one of the very best Shopify development companies in the country. We create Shopify designs in Photoshop, that are 100% customized to your business. Once you approve the drawings of your new Shopify theme, we then code it as HTML & CSS and customize it to Shopify. Once the coding is finished our content team takes over and migrates your current content and products or we can add new product and content.
For more information, please give us a call. 972-737-2830
Custom Shopify Development
Developers at Seota, can quickly setup Shopify and customize it to your needs. Do you need to hire developers to setup Your Shopify store? You have come to the right place we do:
Shopify Theme Development
Need a custom Shopify Theme? The programmers at Seota can custom design your Shopify store to match your brand personality and add the functionality that you want.
Shopify Custom Application Development
Our team has created some of the most popular apps in the Shopify Store. Do you have special features or functionality that want for your store? We can build it.
Third Party API Development & Integration
We develop API integrations as well integrate with existing API for a living. If you need to move data between CRM, ERP, Accounting software or you legacy systems. Hire the Seota Shopify team to develop your API integrations.
We Develop Online Stores on Multiple eCommerce Platforms
If you need a new online store the most important first step is picking the right eCommerce platform. We can guide you in the right direction during a free consultation. A lot of small businesses can use Shopify, WordPress, OpenCart, or a custom solution to sell products online. If you plan to build a multi-million dollar eCommerce brand then we may steer you towards a more robust platform. It really depends on how complicated your product is to sell and how large you plan to grow your business.
Here are just a few things to consider when selling online:
- Are your product options complicated? (size and color are relatively easy)
- Do you need to integrate to systems outside of your online store? (we often tie shopping sites to CRM systems, inventory management and ERP systems but most of our client don't need these options)
- Will you do real time shipping calculation or will you setup simpler flat rate shipping options?
- Who will you use for a payment gateway?
- If you are doing subscription sales, please wait to talk to your development company before picking a gateway provider
- Will you track inventory in real time?
We create eCommerce websites in Shopify Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart and Custom Software.