Hire Web Developers to Get The Job Done
As the premier Frisco web development company, we can offer an experience not matched in DFW. Here are a few things that make our development team better than the rest.
- We will gather your requirements, and do our scope of work visually.
- We draw each screen of your custom application in Photoshop for you to approve before a single line of code is written.
- This process saves a lot of money and time. Editing the drawings are much easier and less expensive then rewriting code.
- Once you approve the drawings and the workflow our team of crackerjack developers get busy turning your vision into reality.
- We use and write code in most major frameworks and we can program in open source tools, including PHP and MySql.
- Based on our experience, we will help you decide which is best for your business and your pocketbook.
Our web development process follows a modified Agile approach so you will see plenty of updates while we make quick progress.
Web Application Development / Custom Web Development
Web Application require different skills than website design.
At Seota when we write about website development we are referring to programming custom software to be used on your business website to accomplish a business goal. Custom work is done by the hour or by fix cost pricing.
If you are in the Dallas Metroplex we are happy to meet in person to discuss your project. if you are not in DFW we have outstanding video conferencing software to facilitate the meeting.
This Google Review Says It All
"We had a project going from legacy technology to a new platform dealing with a web application that our business relies on. Seota was able to duplicate the system and add improvements we hadn't thought of in 20 years. They are extremely customer service oriented and did a fantastic job. I will use them again and would recommend them to anyone who asks." Tim Derricson, Derrico Computers
Front-End Website Design & Back-End Development in Frisco, TX
Custom Website Development in Frisco, TX
Since 2009, the web development team at Seota has been building website applications with opensource tools that improve our client's business process, sales and operations.
We operate a few small teams that handle different parts of your your web development project. Our design team will draw the project in Photoshop for you approve. Once you approve the 'comps' the project gets sent to the appropriate development teams. We have four separate development teams that share resources. Currently Seota has a teams that develop for WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and custom applications. As a result, we create incredible applications for small businesses just like yours.
Programming term you should know: Application Programmers Interface (api) an API allows Seota to integrate systems to your website so that they can talk to each other and share data in a secure fashion. See our API Integrations List: