Website Design for Real Businesses Like Yours
Are You Looking for The Best, Most Creative Web Design Company You Can Afford?
Seota (pronounced See Oat Ah) is a full-service digital agency located in Frisco, TX. We are a creative agency and we specialize in website designs that take our customers to the next level.
Don't take our word for it, read our reviews. Clients LOVE Seota. We are known for Next level, Custom websites that use the latest responsive standards and best practices. As a result, you get the best site, built to creatively market your business and elevate your brand.
- Inside Every Seota Web Design is the functionality and usability you would expect from a Fortune 500 website, but built on a budget that you can afford.
- Seota provides everything your business needs to impress clients and prospects. Allowing you to create a brand image that elevates your small business.
- Seota is affordable but not cheap - we don't take shortcuts and we don't accept every client.
- Strategy-driven websites containing advanced functionality and custom programming are our specialty - but 80% our website builds are for businesses that just want to improve their online presence and reputation.
Your website will be best of class and greatly improve your marketing. We only build responsive sites that respond to the screen size so that your users always have a great web experience. This has been our "standard" since 2011. (we were one of the first in the nation to adopt and push the responsive approach) Our web designers are skilled at branding and improving user experience with fast loading websites that look great on all devices. We design for WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and custom built eCommerce. Our approach works for any web platform. In other words, your options are limitless.
Whether you are looking for a new site or a redesign of your current site, the collaborative team at Seota will build a stunning, performance driven website designed to help you reach your business goals.
Our approach begins with researching your competitors and your industry. We look at trends and what works for the market leaders in your space, then we craft a website that will make customers take notice.
A Repeatable Process
We start with a process that has been a decade in the making. Our objective is to amplify your brand and to help you leverage your digital footprint to increase sales (in a cost-effective manner).
Real Web Developers on Staff
We Draw Your Site Before We Code
Drawing your website in PhotoShop allows us to show you how the site will look and function before we write a line of code. You are able to make changes and approve a real design early in the process. No surprises and no waiting months. We can complete most small business websites in weeks. Above all, this reduces your risk of a failed project.
The company was started in 2009 by seasoned professionals. We know this stuff like you know how to ride a bike. In other words, you get the best, most experienced team available.
Do you have a WordPress Website that needs to be redesigned or do you want to create WordPress from scratch? Seota is one of the very best WordPress development companies in the country. We create WordPress drawings in Photoshop, 100% tailored to your business objectives. Once you approve the drawings of your new WordPress website, we then code it as HTML & CSS and customize it to WordPress. Once the coding is finished our content team takes over and migrates your current content or adds new content.
Read More about our WordPress Services.
For more information, please give us a call. 972-737-2830
Responsive Web Design
Your new website should look beautiful on all devices, desktops, laptops, phones & tablets.
A responsive web design changes based on the size and orientation of the screen viewing it.
Your mobile users and your desktop users have different objectives when visiting your site. There are three ways to approach the mobile responsive version of your site.
1. It can reflect the same web design principles as your desktop version.
2. It can be designed to look more like a mobile app when viewed from a phone.
3. It can be a hybrid of the two approaches.
We like the “above the fold” portion of our mobile site (the portion visible when it first loads to a mobile browser) to look like a mobile app. Doing this allows your mobile users to quickly navigate to the part of the site they need – the reason they came to your site
Seota Digital Marketing has deep roots in eCommerce Design
If you need a new website for eCommerce the most important first step is picking the right eCommerce platform. We can guide you in the right direction during a free consultation. A lot of small businesses can use WordPress to sell products with the WooCommerce extension. If you plan to build a multi-million dollar eCommerce brand then we will steer you towards a more robust platform like Magento.
Here are just a few things to consider when creating an eCommerce Website:
- Are your product options complicated? (size and color are relatively easy)
- Do you need to integrate to an ERP or CRM system?
- Will you do real time shipping calculation or will you setup simpler flat rate shipping options?
- Who will you use for my payment gateway?
- If you are doing subscription sales, please wait to talk to your development company before picking a gateway provider
- Will you track inventory in real time?
We create eCommerce websites in Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart and Custom Software.