Hire The Best Web Design Company
Seota is a full-service digital agency that specializes in website design for small and medium sized businesses. We create and develop custom websites for customers using the latest responsive standards and best practices. As a result, you get the best site for your business.
- Inside Every Seota Web Design is the functionality and usability you would expect from a Fortune 500 website, but built on a budget that you can afford.
- Seota provides everything your business needs to impress clients and prospects. Create a brand image that you want to project to the world with Seota web services.
- Seota offers a something for every budget.
- Seota projects are focused on database-driven functionality. Strategy-driven websites containing advanced functionality and custom programming are also available.
Your website will be best of class and improve your marketing. Because we only build responsive sites that respond to the user's screen size you users always have a great web experience. This has been our "standard" since 2011. Our designers are skilled at branding and improving user experience. We design for WordPress, Magento, custom websites and eCommerce. In other words, your options are limitless.
Clean, responsive web design attracts new customers, increases conversions, and helps influence prospects.
Whether you are looking for a new site or a web redesign of your current site, the collaborative team at Seota will build a stunning, performance driven website designed to help you reach your business goals.
Our approach begins with researching your competitors and your industry. We look at trends and what works for the market leaders in your space, then we craft a website that will make customers take notice.
A Repeatable Process
We start with a process that has been a decade in the making. Our objective is to amplify your brand and to help you leverage your digital footprint to increase sales (in a cost-effective manner).
Real Web Developers on Staff
We Draw Your Site Before We Code
Drawing your website in PhotoShop allows us to show you how the site will look and function before we write a line of code. You are able to make changes and approve a real design early in the process. No surprises and no waiting months. We can complete most small business websites in weeks. Above all, this reduces your risk of a failed project.
The company was started in 2009 by seasoned professionals. We know this stuff like you know how to ride a bike. In other words, you get the best, most experienced team available.
Do you have a WordPress Website that needs to be redesigned or do you want to create WordPress from scratch? Seota is one of the very best WordPress development companies in the country. We create WordPress drawings in Photoshop, 100% tailored to your business objectives. Once you approve the drawings of your new WordPress website, we then code it as HTML & CSS and customize it to WordPress. Once the coding is finished our content team takes over and migrates your current content or adds new content.
Read More about our WordPress Services.
For more information, please give us a call. 972-737-2830
Tailoring the user experience for mobile users may be important, depending on your business. At the very minimum your website should function well on phones, tablets as well as desktops. Most of Seota's website users are on desktop but we have clients that see 70% of their traffic from mobile phones. Over half of the mobile traffic is on an iPhone.
Your mobile users and your desktop users have different objectives when visiting your site. There are three ways to approach the mobile responsive version of your site.
1. It can reflect the same web design principles as your desktop version.
2. It can be designed to look more like a mobile app when viewed from a phone.
3. It can be a hybrid of the two approaches.
We like the “above the fold” portion of our mobile site (the portion visible when it first loads to a mobile browser) to look like a mobile app. Doing this allows your mobile users to quickly navigate to the part of the site they need – the reason they came to your site
Seota Digital Marketing has deep roots in eCommerce Design
If you need a new website for eCommerce the most important first step is picking the right eCommerce platform. We can guide you in the right direction during a free consultation. A lot of small businesses can use WordPress to sell products with the WooCommerce extension. If you plan to build a multi-million dollar eCommerce brand then we will steer you towards a more robust platform like Magento.
Here are just a few things to consider when creating an eCommerce Website:
- Are your product options complicated? (size and color are relatively easy)
- Do you need to integrate to an ERP or CRM system?
- Will you do real time shipping calculation or will you setup simpler flat rate shipping options?
- Who will you use for my payment gateway?
- If you are doing subscription sales, please wait to talk to your development company before picking a gateway provider
- Will you track inventory in real time?
We create eCommerce websites in Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart and Custom Software.