Join a team that has your back and gives you the ability to grow and learn while having an impact on our client’s top-line revenue.
Project Manager at Seota
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing web design and development projects for multiple clients. It is not uncommon to have 6 open projects per PM.
This is a highly visible position with multiple contact points the include clients, design team, technical team, and WordPress Team. You will be up-to-date on existing best practice/standard operating procedures as well as create new ones.
Ultimately, the Project Manager is responsible for delivering great websites for our clients’.
The Project Manager must possess an expert level understanding of a least on project management methodology. (we use a modified Agile process)
Eligible candidates will have knowledge of WordPress, workflows, website design, and basic SEO.
Sound leadership, team building, and communication skills are paramount.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Roadmap deliverables through projects that tie back to strategic visions
- Delegate tasks and timelines to direct reports and establish checkpoints to ensure timely and effective execution of client deliverables
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate website development
- Follow Seota project checklist and improve deliverables and checklist as needed
- Identify project gaps and work with the team to fill them
- Coordinate with SEO lead
- Maintain regular communication with clients and team
- Regularly prepare and present updates to the client and internal stakeholders
- 3-5+ years of relevant agency or corporate experience
- Relevant leadership/managerial experience
- Proficiency in Monday, ClickUP, or Trello
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively work with and lead teams
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred but not required)
- Web Projects: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agency: 2 years (Preferred)