Our first meeting with a new client is all about getting to know you and your business. We want to know intimately what makes your company tick. We also want to know your client base and what they expect from your website when they visit. Some of our small business customers acknowledge they have not addressed these issues in quote a long time.
Here are some topics and questions that we will address:
- What differentiates your business from your competitors?
- Who are your main competitors?
- What are your most profitable services and products?
- Can you describe your customer?
- What is the purpose of your website?
- Which websites do you like and why?
- Are there new or updated functionalities that you like in your new website?
Once we get to know a little more about your business we are ready to move onto the next step in the design process