MSP Marketing Leader Package by Seota Digital Marketing
Strategic & Affordable
Digital Marketing for MSPs
The Market Leader Package is a 360-degree marketing package for managed service providers and technology companies. This package will help you strategically grow your business. This MSP marketing package can include a new web design or website update.
This marketing plan includes:
- Strategy Development based on the R.A.C.E framework
- Website updates and possible design work
- Serious Content Marketing
- Top of Funnel Content
- Middle of Funnel Content
- Bottom of Funnel Content
- On-Page SEO
- Technical SEO (Google Core Vitals Focused)
- Schema and Structured Data
- Page Titles and Page Structure
- User Intent-Focused Content
- Citations (Off-Page)
- Establish a single source of truth about your business
- Use the single source to create and edit citations everywhere that is relevant (100s of citations)
- Google Business Profile Optimization
- Reputation Management
- Meeting and KPI reviews
Great digital marketing can change the trajectory of your business, and if you're an entrepreneur, that change in your business will change your life.
Seota Digital Marketing
Who Needs the Marketing Leader Package?
This package is for growing technology companies that are looking for new avenues and channels to increase revenue. Your company is successful, yet you know you need a more strategic digital marketing plan to continue to gain market share. Our goal is to create a digital leadership position for your brand, so that competitors say, “we need to be more like them”, and “how are they doing that”.
As a successful MSP, you already know that marketing is constantly changing, hiring good talent is expensive and you know outsourcing part of your marketing budget will get you more for your money.
A lot of MSP and Technology companies still rely on networking and referrals as a way to drive business. There is nothing wrong with that approach, but it is typically limited by the owner's and key stakeholders' network and time available to make it rain.
The networking and referral approach to business development is typically not scalable.
To take your MSP or tech company to the next level you must also invest in digital marketing and that starts with a real digital marketing strategy! You need to create engaging content and offers that address the frustrations your potential customers have when dealing with their technology or the current technology support provider. By improving and expanding your online presence, we can get your company noticed and respected by the people looking for your services. Without a strong digital footprint, you are essentially letting your potential customers find and do business with your competitors.
The Marketing Leader package is a 360-degree digital marketing package that starts with a comprehensive marketing strategy for your MSP. There is no need to hire and train more staff and worry about turnover. We will work with your current marketing staff or if you don't have a marketing staff you can lean on Seota for everything.
If needed, our web design team will start on an updated version of your website that is focused on SEO and lead generation. We take a strategic approach to building your digital assets, and the website is the lynchpin of our efforts and your long-term success. Once your marketing plan is in place we will start building and improving all of your digital marketing assets including world-class content, reviews and reputation (we built the ReviewFire SaaS for the specific purpose of improving our clients reputation and reviews.) marketing automation email campaigns, and various proprietary systems architected to attract, engage and convert leads into paying clients.
This marketing package can include a website design but it is not always required. Sometimes, our new MSP clients have a great-looking website, and they only need to build landing pages and do on site content and image edits. If your website is in WordPress we will evaluate it and make a recommendation. If you are on WIX or another DIY web builder tool, we will have to move you to WordPress and another more robust Content Management System. We take a never stop getting better approach to website design and maintenance. The goal is to be constantly making improvements and upgrades so that we rarely have to do a full re-design.
Top of The Funnel (TOFU) Content
Top of The Funnel (TOFU) Content Marketing focuses on prospects doing research about a problem. We call it top of the funnel, but it can often lead to a quick conversion. Top-of-the-funnel content marketing is effective because we are helping the user (prospect) solve a problem and we will offer them some type of free resource to do so. We don't expect anything in return for our free content, but will we give the client the opportunity to trade his email or contact information for even more freemium content. TOFU content, when done right, will attract your targeted audience to your website so that we can begin to build a relationship. TOFU content also helps with part of our SEO plan by building relevancy and hopefully popularity. Great content also helps position you as an expert in your field.
Middle of the Funnel (MOFU) Content
Middle of the Funnel (MOFU) Content marketing focuses on getting the client to give you permission to market to them. MOFU content may include ebooks, how-to videos, industry white papers, or tips that are perceived as not available to the public. Middle of the Funnel content is the transition from a handshake to the let's get coffee to discuss your problems. Middle of the Funnel content nurtures leads, educates prospects, and builds your brand credibility. MOFU content is critical to any successful B2B marketing strategy.
Bottom of the Funnel (BOFU) Content
Bottom of the Funnel (BOFU) Content is content designed to help you convert the prospect into a client. This content focuses on why your business is best qualified to solve their problem and why you are a good fit to be their business partner. One mistake a lot of B2B marketers make, is that they only produce BOFU content - we have been guilty of it ourselves. BOFU content takes the form of in-depth case studies targeted to a market niche, white papers, videos and use cases. (We engage in a lot of BOFU that we don't share with the public, if you want a more detailed list, you can request one here)
- We will guide you and create content for all phases of the funnel based on the gaps in your current content. This plan allows for up to four (4) pieces of content per month, but we may take all of our efforts and make one stunning piece of content like a case study or white paper. Content that is not behind a permission wall will be optimized for SEO and published to your MSP website.
- Every piece of content we produce will be designed to fit somewhere into the marketing funnel and will be crafted specifically for your brand.
Google My Business Management and Citation Cleanup
- Full Citation audit, correction, and creating 100s of new citations
- Google Business Profile Optimization. Seota will audit your listing and optimize your Google Profile to include correct information, correct primary category, hours of business, website, description, geo-tagged photos (we have a tool for this)
- If appropriate, you will have access to our proprietary Google Business Places Photo App
- Weekly Google Profile posts promoting your offers and digital content.
Google Business Profile Optimization Benefits:
Google actively works to keep searches on their site and not send them to your web page. The Google Business Profile helps them accomplish this goal. The longer a user is on Google, the more likely they are to click an advertisement. We try to use this to your advantage. Your profile page needs to be optimized and presented to the users in such a way to encourage click-to-call actions as well as clicks for more information.
An optimized Google Profile will:
- Increases the number of phone calls you get from your profile page
- Increases web traffic from your profile page
- Build local trust - People trust Google so they trust the Google map listing to be the best for their search
- Showcase your ever-growing five-star reviews obtained from using Review Fire
Citation / Directory Management Benefits:
Google uses a lot of methods to gather and verify the data its spiders crawl on the web. Google tries to deduce what companies are legitimate brands and which are not. Citations help us train Google that your business is what it says it is, where it says it is located and can do what you say it can do. In addition to buying data, Google crawls the major and minor directories and social networks to verify your business.
Our citation service will:
- Increase the number of high-profile citations your business has
- Increase the number of legitimate backlinks to your website
- Improve your relevancy and authority scores with Google
- Focus on driving top-of-the-funnel leads directly from the citation sites
- Prevent competitors and overseas pretenders from claiming your listing with links to their websites and phone numbers.
- Add additional information about your company to citations such as links to your website, links to social media, photos, descriptions, hours, and forms of payment accepted.
Reputation and Review Management
Your good reputation does a number of things to help your business, one of the most important is conversions. A great reputation with a lot of 5 star reviews tells people that it is safe to do business with you. It tells Google it's safe to send client to you and it improves your overall trust. Seota built its own tool to help you manage your reputation. It's called Review Fire and it has gathered 100s of thousands of customer feedback responses and tens of thousands of Google reviews.
Our Reputation Services will:
- Give you access to Review Fire to gather customer feedback
- Train your team on how to get more reviews
- Automate, if possible, the review request process through API integration
- Provide real-time reports and review monitoring
- Help to convert prospects to customers.
Evergreen Local SEO
We are well known for our process-driven local SEO process. Everything listed above will work to improve your national and local SEO, but we have a few other tricks up our sleeve.
Included are activities such as:
- Setup and optimization of Structured Data on each page of the site
- Optimizing page titles
- Creating specific landing pages to help with local search results
- Auditing and fixing internal broken links
- Optimizing internal linking (this is often over-optimized by our competition and can have a negative impact if done wrong)
- Optimizing existing blog posts
- Monitoring Google Search Console for issues. (Indexing and de-indexing issues are the biggest problems)
Benefits of Local SEO:
- Boost Revenue - the top 3 spots on Google maps in search results are an instant boost to revenue.
- Drive Volume - improve phone calls and emails to your business from new prospects
- Expand Market - when done properly SEO allows you to expand your reach beyond your current city
Reporting, Key Metrics, and Tracking the Competition
We track a ton of data and KPIs while we help you grow your business. We will provide you with a dashboard where you can see the most important metrics in real-time whenever you like. We will also take time to explain what we are tracking and why we are tracking it.
Client Meetings & Quarterly Business Reports
- We tailor our meeting schedules to our client's needs
- Early in the process, we may meet once or twice a week and as your campaign matures, meetings will be monthly
- We do status calls, KPI reporting, and strategy calls as needed
The Marketing Leader Package starts at $2,500 per month
This package is tailored to your needs so the price can vary based on the size of your market, the marketing maturity of the competition, your business objectives, and your budget.