SEO Manager Career at Seota
The SEO Manager will be responsible for conceiving and managing the execution of the search strategy across our client portfolio.
This is a highly visible position with multiple contact points the include clients, content team, technical SEO team as well as link building. You will need to be a strategist, tactician, and problem solver. You will update existing best practice/standard operating procedures as well as create new ones.
Ultimately, the SEO Manager is responsible for our clients’ organic search performance, hiring team members, and managing the process of generating great results for our clients.
The SEO Manager must possess an expert level understanding of ranking signals, SEO trends, & most importantly be able to efficiently maximize our production for our clients.
Eligible candidates will have knowledge of technical SEO, local SEO, content-focused strategies, performance reporting, and backlink/reputation management. Sound leadership, team building, and communication skills are paramount.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish comprehensive performance reporting capabilities across multiple platforms with contextualize insights
- Roadmap deliverables through project that tie back to strategic visions
- Delegate task and timelines to direct reports and establish checkpoints to ensure timely and effective execution of client deliverables
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate content pieces that are aligned with user intent & search demand
- Follow Seota project checklist and improve deliverables and checklist as needed
- Identify content gaps and work with team to fill them
- Coordinate with SEO technical lead and content team for on-page SEO improvements
- Maintain regular communication with clients and team
- Regularly prepare and present SEO knowledge-sharing content with the Seota team
- 3-5+ years of relevant agency or captive SEO experience
- Relevant leadership/managerial experience
- Proficiency in analytics platforms and working knowledge and experience with Google Search Console and Google Data Studio
- Working knowledge of toolkits within search engine data aggregation platforms, including SEMRush, Ahrefs, and BrightLocal
- Leverage crawling platforms like Screaming Frog
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively work with and lead teams
- Ability to travel to client meetings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Working remotely currently.
Office opening in July
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- agency: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location